Dugout Discussion February 22
Brighton are unchanged as they host Crystal Palace in the A23 derby.
Graham Potter has not been known for showing faith in personnel or systems during his time as a manager but five clean sheets in six matches has seemingly forced his hand.
It means further starts for Robert Sánchez (£4.5m) and Lewis Dunk (£4.9m), Brighton’s most popular defensive assets, although both of them can consider themselves differentials.
They are owned by 2.9% and 5.7% of Fantasy managers as of the Double Gameweek 25 deadline.
Thanks to his kind price and occasional route into Brighton’s midfield, Ben White (£4.4m) is catching the duo up although is still only in 2.2% of squads worldwide.
The cheapest members of Brighton’s resurgent back-line Joël Veltman (£4.3m) and Dan Burn (£4.2m) have not quite earned the same level of trust in the Fantasy community, perhaps based on recent line-ups.
Still, tonight marks Burn’s fourth successive Premier League start while Veltman has now featured from the beginning in nine of the last 10.
A positive result tonight could see each of them build on their 0.6% and 0.7% ownership respectively.
Steven Alzate (£4.2m) is in the left wing-back role again tonight with Yves Bissouma (£4.4m) and Pascal Groß (£5.8m) in central midfield.
Alexis Mac Allister (£5.3m) occupies the number 10 role behind Neal Maupay (£6.1m) and out-of-position FPL midfielder Leandro Trossard (£5.7m).
Crystal Palace line-up in 4-4-2 formation as they search for a first Premier League goal this season without Wilfried Zaha (£7.1m) in the side.
Jordan Ayew (£5.6m) and Jean-Philippe Mateta (£5.8m) are tasked with that job as tonight’s centre-forward while Eberechi Eze (£5.8m) starts on the left-hand side of midfield in front of Tyrick Mitchell (£3.9m).
His first start since Gameweek 23 keeps Patrick van Aanholt (£5.4m) on the bench for only the second time since Gameweek 21.
Double Gameweek 25 Line-ups
Brighton and Hove Albion XI (3-4-1-2): R Sánchez; Burn, Dunk, White; Alzate, Bissouma, Groß, Veltman; Mac Allister; Maupay, Trossard.
Crystal Palace XI (4-4-2): Guaita; Mitchell, Cahill, Kouyaté, J Ward; Eze, Riedewald, Milivojevic, A Townsend; Ayew, Mateta.
Double Gameweek 25 so far…
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.