27th September 2020
- Head of Contagious Diseases Department of Masih Daneshvari Healthcare Facility: According to the Harirchi chart, we will reach 600 deaths daily in November. Another forecast is that the death toll will reach 900 deaths daily by early December. (Entekhab daily, September 27, 2020)
- Saeid Namaki, regime’s Health Minister, acknowledged that at the end of last autumn, he had concluded that Chinese flights should be stopped, however some (officials) objected that. (IRNA, September 27, 2020)
- Masoud Mardani, member of the Scientific Committee of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): Daily deaths might reach 400 to 500 people. Presently, Coronavirus health centers do not have empty beds. (E’temad online, September 26, 2020)
- Iraj Harirchi, regime’s Deputy Health Minister: The variety of deaths in some provinces is extraordinary and much higher than the previous quorum. The primary source of issue is the scenario in Tehran. (Mehr news company, September 27, 2020)
- Alireza Zali, head of NCCT in Tehran: Tehran remains in an extremely important and dangerous scenario. The variety of hospitalizations in the past 24 hours has increased to 800. (Mehr, September 26, 2020)
- According to medical professionals and nurses in Firoozgar Hospital, the variety of hospitalizations has increased from 55 to 100. In August and September, a minimum of 250 Coronavirus clients passed away, and the variety of fatalities has actually increased in current days. A minimum of 6 people pass away at Firoozgar Medical facility every day. The variety of hospitalizations has increased from 70 to 150. Monthly, 60 to 70 nurses agreement Coronavirus.
The People’s Mojahedin Company of Iran (PMOI/MEK) revealed on Sunday, September 27, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 444 cities across Iran had actually surpassed 110,700. The number of victims in Khorasan Razavi is 8,191, Khuzestan 7,128, Isfahan 5,449, Mazandaran 5,272, Gilan 4,471, East Azerbaijan 3,593, Sistan and Baluchestan 3,318, Golestan 3,156, Fars 3021, Hamedan 2,908, Kermanshah 2,482, Kurdistan 2,076, North Khorasan 1,954, Kerman 1,726, Hormozgan 1,500, Yazd 1,488, Central Province 1,440, Bushehr 1,360, Ardabil 1,327, Zanjan 1,041, Qazvin 1,018, Ilam 936, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 846, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 802.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
September 27, 2020